Can someone help me i am having a pounding headache

Patient

Q: Can someone help me i am having a pounding headache in the back of my head and dizzines too with diarrhea

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this forum.
I have read your query in detail, and I understand your concern.

You seem to be having Vascular Headache. Most commonly Vascular headaches are due to Migraine.
Your loose stools might be just an associated symptom, or can be due to any pain killers you might have taken for the headache.
Migraine headaches occur usually on one side of the head and have severe throbbing sensation, vomitings, photophobia and phonophobia.
However, if it is an acute onset then you should rule out other causes of such headache like Aneurysm, High BP, Sub Arachnoid hemorrhage.
So, a Neurological Examination, fundus examination are must to rule out any other Neurological problem. If required your doctor will also post you for CT Scan/MRI Brain.
Treatment of migraine would be with the drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline.

Get well soon.
Wish you a headache free life