Can someone please help me, Can i be pregnant?

Q: I had sexual intercourse with my husband on my ovulation day 8/26/2015. Then started spotting on 9/8/2015 after that had my menstrual cycle for 3 days so i finished on 9/11/2015 . i have regular menstrual cycles that always last up to 5-6 days. them my right ovary started to hurt on 9/18/2015. i have been feeling dizzy and a little nausea, my lower back hurts, my feet hurt, my breast feel a little more full but not sensitive. took a pregnancy test on 9/20/2015 and i came back negative. can i still have the possibility that i am pregnant? or what can it be?

Symptoms:  Dizzy,lower back pain, feet hurt, nausea, low appetite, fuller breast yet not sensitive