Can sperm diluted in water cause pregnancy?

Patient : Hello doctor, I ejaculated on my girlfriend unknowingly, and some of the sperm fell on her neck, hair and upper breast area. she wiped it dry with a dry towel immediately after, and said she bathed. will the water( which had Dettol in it) that ran over her body cause her pregnant? is there a possibility for the survival of tiny remnants of sperm(after drying off skin) and the water run over the vaginal area( which was hot with a small amount of Dettol) can get her pregnant?
EDIT: I ejaculated on her breast..nowhere near vagina. it was 18th day of her menstrual cycle
Symptoms:  None