Can sperm live after this and will my girlfriend become pregnant ?

Q: I am very paranoid because I had cum or sperm around my penis after ejaculating. I washed around that area afterwards. This was around 8 pm yesterday. The day after around 1pm the next day I went into a medium sized blow up pool. I know this I stupid but is there any chance the sperm from the last night may have made my girlfriend pregnant? I know this is stupid but i am paranoid, we did not do anything in the pool, kinds just sat there. No sexual things.
Is there even a possibility?