Can sperm live up to 6 hrs? i am worried

Patient : Can sperm live up to 6 hrs? i am worried cause when i took a bath a encountered a clear and sticky liquid on the top of the toilet seat so i removed it then I washed my hands after. i am worried of possible pregnancy due to this if that was semen or pre ejaculate. any answer is very much appreciated thank you
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Usually, sperm will not survive outside the body for more than a few minutes. I recomme nd that you get a pregnancy test done a week after your periods and if positive, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.