Can spine, neck and ab vibrations cause brain damage? Am i deppresed?

Patient

Q: Hi, I live in Bosnia and i have some issues and questions.
First, when i do exercises (my english vocabulary about the types of exercises is bad), in which i lay on bad and move my legs up and down( it is an exercise for stomach abs) my spinal cord, stomach muscles and neck vibrate. It is very unpleasant feeling i didnt have before. I was inactive physicaly for 3 months so i lost muscle strenght and mass and my abs are less strong. I am afraid that this vibrations could cause brain damage. Can they? I am unsure whether i should contunoue with these exercises or stop doing them. I would appreciate if you could give me any advice considering he solution of the vibration problem.
Secondly, i have problems with concentration and memory i didn t have before, i wasnt conecting this to the fisrt problem nor i do that now. I guess that I am deppresed. I was depressed for almost all my childhood so maybe this could be the cause. I dont feel very deppresed now, but i have some stress beacuse of the school shedules. i have high ambitions and i am trying to get into a genetic ingeneering faculty( this is irrelevant but it is a big ambition and it can cause stress)
I a sometimes paranoic, i have fears connected with losing mind power etc. The main reason for this is my supersticion. it is somewhat intuitive, i am an atheist and i dont believe in anything supernatural, but i usualy have a feeling that i can predict future and that something bad will happen in my life, that i will be punished( although i realise that that is untrue and unreasonabl; based on my belifs when i was a child). The feeling is so strong since i developed this fear in my early childhood.
I would appreciate any help. I am 18 years old male, student, sexually inactive, my family doesnt have any genetical dissorders, although many of my relatives are deppresive( i guess that we have genetical predispositions for that).

Doctor