Can surgical clips cause healing issues

Patient : I had a bracheocephalic venous anuerysm repaired 21 years ago and have surgical clips in my chest. This year I have had a number of health concerns and was hospitalized upon first diagnosis of early onset of a heart attack. The doctors agreed this was not the case. After seeing my family doctor it is believed to be a muscle issue over my heart. Symptoms include tightness in chest, hurts to breathe, feeling like my throat is closing tenderness on the left side from my bypass scar covering left chest., I also feel this burning itching inside my chest. Can something be going on with the surgical clips since my lungs are clear and the heart itself has been ruled out?
Doctor :   Though it is a possibility that the surgical clips are the cause of present symptoms, given the length of time since you r surgery I do not think that that is the case. The various test that have been performed to rule out heart and lung conditions would likely give an indication if the the surgical clips were the problem.