Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can take oxycodone and Aleve at the same time?

Can take oxycodone and Aleve at the same time?

Patient: Can take oxycodone and Aleve at the same time and if not what should i do

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Your information regarding the need to take these as a single or separate medicines would have helped me to comment upon.I was just wondering why would you need both.If the pain is severe you should consult your treating Doctor or ER for further evaluation and then to decide which ones to be taken.Well, ideally you can take both of them together as Oxycodone and Aleve work differently and do not have much interaction. But I would suggest you to take together only after you have consulted your Doctor.I hope this clears your doubt well.