Can taking vicodin while pregnant harm your baby?

Patient

Q: Can taking vicodin while pregnant harm your baby? I am a teenager, 14 years old and I'm now having trouble remembering things (which is getting pretty bad. I will learn something in the morning and forget it by the afternoon.), it sometimes feels like my brain is moving in waves, i also get very dizzy at times. My mother just told me that she took these when i was in her stomach. Her and I both feel like this may be just not hurting me or that it always has I just never noticed it.

Symptoms:  Headache, brain wave like feeling in my brain, dizzy
Doctor