Can taking Vitamin C and Vitamin D interfere with the

Patient

Q: Can taking Vitamin C and Vitamin D interfere with the Plan B pill? I took the pill three days ago and since then I've been feeling very strange. Sweating, headache, nausea, and diarrhea. I'm not sure if it's because of the pill or if my anxiety is getting to me. I'm very scared and hoping the vitamins don't interfere with it. I know you're not suppose to take the pill like birth control, it's strictly just for emergencies. But If the vitamins do interfere with the pill would It be okay to take another just to be safe?
Also, just to be clear my boyfriend did not cum inside me. He pulled out and it took him a a few seconds to cum, but when he did we realized the condom was broke. So I took the pill to be safe. The only thing that's getting to me is if the vitamins will interfere with it or not and if what I'm experiencing (symptom wise) is normal.
Thank you!

Doctor