Can testosterone pills help with depression and very low confidence

Patient

Q: Hi i'm 23 straight male
can testosterone pills help with depression and low confidence if so can you advise me on what is best???

already tried citalopram for like 6months they just give me a bad head so i stopped taking them still feel like crap

i cant go to confidence building groups i dont even have the confidence to do that never mind just leaving the house.

i think my natural testosterone level is low and needs a boost up resulting in me getting my life back on track i cant work because i wont go outside and now very depressed coz im stuck in this bedroom 24.7

this is my life sat on a pc or watching TV that's it has been like this for 4 years now, have tried over doses they just make me sick so i suppose i just gotta suffer till i die.

in the mean time id like to try help it.
will testosterone help me any??? by theory it would help but im not the doctor you are

Doctor