Can the doctor tell your parents whether or not you are a virgin

Patient : Can the doctor tell your parents whether or not your a Virgin when your underage?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no specific examination or a test that a doctor can do, to ascertain if the pe rson is a virgin or not. Hence there is nothing for you to worry and you can even tell the doctor not to reveal anything to your parents if you feel uncomfortable about such issues as long as you know your health is not at stake. Hope this helped. Regards