Can This Happen?

Patient

Q: Hi i just wanted to ask,
This is an important thing in my culture,
i have lost my virginity about 2years ago, (and bleed) but regret it so much, it happened 2times MAX.
and now im getting married soon and just wanted to know
Can a girl still bleed? and can it go back to being tight?
Please if you can let me know i would be greatful.

Thank you

Doctor

Q: Dear Sir I am recently married on last sunday and enjoying sexual life happily but from the day i am doing sex 4...

Q: I just sex for the first time about 48 hours ago. I bled from the tearing of the hymen. It has not bled since that ni...

Q: Hi recently took a girl back to my room we never had sex at any stage however. We both rubbed our genitals with no pe...

Q: Days after having sex with my girl . I have bladder pain and I use the restroom frequently . The first time this happ...

Q: Hi i am 20 years old i had sex first time but with protection with condom and also i am living with my friends as i a...

218

173

138

98