Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can this one cause pregnancy

Can this one cause pregnancy

Patient: I have touched my pre-ejaculate and already wipe it out after that about 3 minutes I used this finger put inside my gf vagina can this case cause pregnancy

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query,if you have touched your pre-ejaculate which is known to contain live sperms and then have inserted the finger into her vagina, then there are all chances that she may get pregnant. It is suggested that if pregnancy is not desired then she should opt for emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards

Patient: she take em. contraceptive pill after that 22 hrs. so dry pre-ejaculate can cause pregnance right ? thanks for answer doctor:)