Can thrush cream leve burn marks and blisters?

Patient

Q: Can thrush cream leve burn marks and blisters?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your problems.
The basic difference between the rash of the reaction of the cream and the Shingles or herpes would be its appearance and the Doctor would differentiate between the two.
If the rash has the appearance of water being filled into it is more likely to be Herpes. This has a typical appearance, the burning is more.
In case of reaction to the cream the blisters and the skin all is red and the itching is a major symptom.

So please get this confirmed by a Gynecologist or a Dermatologist ad take the treatment accordingly.
I hope this answer helps you.