Can u please tell me what this is

Patient: Can u please tell me what this is

Can u please tell me what t...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.I have seen the attached photograph also.From the photograph, it looks like ulcer which may seems to be traumatic. Another differential for such ulcer is Pyoderma Gangrenosum.It is a condition of the skin characterised by an ulcer with undermined edges.In both cases, treatment is directed towards ulcer management.I prefer to advise oral antibiotics like cloxacillin and topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.Get your blood sugar levels done.Visit your doctor so that he can do a physical examination and give you a prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy