Can we get reinfected with chlamydia by using sex toys?

Patient : I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia. Both me and my partner were treated and waited 10 days to become active. We are both very busy and only are intimate once or twice every couple weeks. So we both use Toys to tide us over. (vibrator and masturbation sleeve) My question is can we reinfect ourselves with our toys.
Doctor :   Chlamydia is an intracellular organism ie it harbours within cells. Thus it is extremely unlikely that you could have re infected your self through the use of toys . However if you are still getting symptoms like vaginal discharge or pain during sex then it could mean that the infection has not healed up completely and you may need to get retested for the same. I hope this helps.