Can weihht gain supplements have side effects or skin

Patient : Can weihht gain supplements have side effects or skin colour damages or heart diseases Can i take this supplement { serious mass } and i am 19 year old and my weight is 51 kg
Symptoms:  Gain weight
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have not told me which supplement you are using. Thus, I cannot tell you if the supp lement is dangerous or not. I however feel that they will be dangerous. Do write back to me with the name of the supplements and I will help you to check if it is safe. Do not take it without getting it checked. Hope this helps you.