Can yeast infections cause swollen inguina lymph nodes and groin pain

Q: Hi I am 21year old male and I'm not really sure whether I have a yeast infection or not. I have swollen inguinal lymph nodes and from time to time I get pain in them. I was tested for gonnorhea, chlamydia, and hiv and they all came back negative. I also have pain in my testies from time to time. I just wanted to know if a yeast infection could be a factor or if it could be anything else. I don't know if these are all connected but I also have chronic constipation which cause has not been determined, and lower abdominal pain on the left and right, no vomiting, fevers, night sweats, loss of appetite or anything. I don't have insurance and I have a huge family that I take care of so I can't afford insurance. If you can shed some light that would be nice.