Can you catch an upset stomach by smelling the fart

Patient

Q: Can you catch an upset stomach by smelling the fart of someone with an upset stomach?

Doctor

Q: Hello, I have a question regarding lymph nodes in the neck. On the left side of my neck I have a small lump which I'm...

Q: When they take a mans blood for testing there is something that can be high at 50 and can result in heart attack stro...

Q: I have a rash between my butt cheeks above the anus that is sore and raw in a couple spots. I was using Neosporin and...

Q: I have had typical symptoms of enlarged prostate (bph) for several years (frequent urination, some discomfort initiat...

Q: Hello, I had fallen down a flight of stairs. Later when I went to pass a stool. I notice blood in my stool. I beli...

218

173

138

98