Can you catch chlamydia 2 years after being on antibiotics

Patient : Hi so I had sex with a woman last night she had chlamydia and was on antibiotics 2 years ago. we had unprotected sex. Can I get it?? She didn't have any time of out break or anything like that.
Doctor :   Chlamydia is a type of bacteria that is transmitted sexually. Antibiotics are available to eradicate chlamydial infectio n but the are not vaccines and hence does not protect one from future infections. Please consult your physician for a discussion on your concerns and protections available to safeguard yourself from sexually transmitted infections.