Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can you desensitize yourself from watching to much porn?

Can you desensitize yourself from watching to much porn?

Patient: Can you desensitize yourself from watching to much porn?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Understood your concerned, that you want to desensitize yourself from watching too much p orn.I also understand that this is really difficult as you must have tried to a certain extent.This comes under the OCB category and a Counselor and / or the Psychiatrist can help you the most.It is ultimately your strong will power that works the best.Remove all the materials directly or indirectly easily available to you about the porn that you can get .Absence of the materials may reduce your desire.Get married if you are not.Get active socially and spiritually.I hope this answer helps you.