Can you get pregnant after a tubal ligation.

Patient

Q: Can you get pregnant after a tubal ligation tied cut burnt not reversal

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

Female sterilization, also called “tubal sterilization” is a huge decision because it’s a permanent type of contraceptive. This means that it protects against pregnancy forever. Only adult women who do not want any children or do not want any more should use this method of contraception. Female sterilization is one of the best methods of birth control available. It’s close to 100% effective.

You can talk to a Gynecologist about reversing the surgery. It has been done in some cases. The fallopian tubes are reconnected and there is success in some cases.

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.