Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can you get pregnant from pre-cum on fingers?

Can you get pregnant from pre-cum on fingers?

Patient: Whilst fingering my girlfriend, I re-adjusted my penis to be more comfortable. In the process, I may have gotten a small amount of pre-cum on my hand. If I continued to finger her, what is the likelihood/possibility of her becoming pregnant?

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes preejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa.I f spermatozoa were there on your hand and if your girlfriend was around here ovulatory period during the act there is some possibility of pregnancy.So, if she misses her expected date of periods, let her go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.