Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can you get pregnant if you gave your boyfriend a

Can you get pregnant if you gave your boyfriend a

Patient: Can you get pregnant if you gave your boyfriend a blow job? I know I didn’t have sexual intercourse and I got my period 4 days later and the period was normal and heavy. I started to experience pregnancy symptoms but I thought that was because I was getting my period again because I normally get mine every 2 weeks . Could I be pregnant or could I just be getting my period? I also saw period blood today when I was peeing but it hasn’t officially started as my period yet. And this is two weeks after I had my last period.

Symptoms: Symptoms

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks to ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.The chances of pregnancy are no t there in your case as for pregnancy sexual intercourse is important.Blow job can not cause pregnancy.So wait and watch for your menses.Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards