Can you get spotting two weeks after conceiving?

Patient : My period ended 2 weeks ago and I had unprotected sex near the end of my period and the day after it ended now I'm having slight blrownish bleeding with mild cramps but my period shouldn't be for 1 more week
Doctor :   Bleeding in between periods may be caused by in conditions like hormonal changes, stress, infections or masses in reprod uctive organs, ovulation, pregnancy or miscarriage. The first step is to do a pregnancy test to determine whether you are pregnant or not. Bleeding in between periods is usually not a cause of concern and rarely does it become worse. I would advise that you observe your symptoms and visit your gynecologist/doctor if your bleeding worsens or you develop severe pain abdomen and fever.