Can You Help Me Figure Out Whats Wrong

Patient

Q: Sooo my period came on the day it was supossed to but it only lasted for two days and it wasn't heavy at all it was just a little... It's weird because my period usually last for 6 days and I've been sick a couple of days and whenever me and my boyfriend had sex he never used a condom and we did it atleast 14 times he was here for 4 days I've only puked once.... I've been eat more than usual and I've had little mood swings.... I've been peeing a lot.... i have also been getting really bad headaches and been getting light headed out of know where my friends think im pregnant but i don't know.... i haven't took a pregnancy test yet because i don't know what to do

Symptoms:  Burping a lot, puked once, peeing a lot , mood swings
Doctor

If you have got the cycles on expected date and lasted for 2 days, and did not have any further intercourse, then there is nothing to worry about pregnancy.
Also, the symptoms you have mentioned though seen in early pregnancy are not specific to pregnancy. Kindly get a beta hCG blood test done to rule out the chances of pregnancy and act accordingly.
Next time you have sex, always use a condom or a contraception which suits your needs.

Hope this helped.