Can you help me I think I have sinisistus? I

Q: Can you help me. I think I have sinisistus? I have suferred from hayfever for years but this year has been the worse ever and even now when it is not pollen season I have heavy symptons and every few days I suffer badly. I have had blood tests to see if Ihave developed another allergy but they show only the grass allenrgy. At the moment Iam having 2 or 3 days week every week, were my nose just runs and runs and I sneeeze a lot. my nose is sore, my sinuses are swollen and I can't breath through my nose most of the time - particurlar on these attack days. I get headaches and pain around the bridge of the nose and eyes. On these attack days I end up taken 3 - 4 times my limit of antistemins to try to stop the sysmptons but they seem not to work. These attacks last at least a full day and through the night. What is wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Sneezing, streaming nose, blocked nose, sore and inflamed sinuses. Symptons last 24 - 36 hours and keep coming back every few days.