Can you help me? my feet are are ugly

Patient

Q: I have what appears to be a callous on my foot. Its located right on the side of my ball joint, below my big toe. I cant seem to get rid of it, using over the counter drugs. Its very unappealing to the eye and i want it gone. How do i accomplish this w/out having to go to a dr.? I can’t afford it! Thank you for your time.

Doctor

A:   Unfortunately this is something a doctor would need to physically see to make a diagnosis. If its not going away with over the counter medicines, I strongly suggest seeing a doctor to get a perscribed drug.