Can you help me? my feet are are ugly

Patient : I have what appears to be a callous on my foot. Its located right on the side of my ball joint, below my big toe. I cant seem to get rid of it, using over the counter drugs. Its very unappealing to the eye and i want it gone. How do i accomplish this w/out having to go to a dr.? I can’t afford it! Thank you for your time.
Doctor :   Unfortunately this is something a doctor would need to physically see to make a diagnosis. If its not going away with ov er the counter medicines, I strongly suggest seeing a doctor to get a perscribed drug.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi my wife noticed a skin like bump outside her anus by the vaginal area was wondering what it may be

Q: Hello sir, I have seen some unusual growths along the lining of my throat. I am afraid it could be warts caused by hp...

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon