Can you let me know how likely I'am to being pregnant?

Patient

Q: I'm 15 years old and I missed my period by 19 days, I have had intercourse and I didn't use protection. I know not a smart idea. Anyways today 10.13.14 I decided to take a pregnancy test, it came up not pregnant. I don't know if I should trust that or not due to my missed period and slight bloated stomach. I'd tell my parents except I would rather not alarm them if I'm not pregnant.
Do you think I should do another pregnancy test? If so whens the best time to do so? and how likely are my chances that I'm pregnant?

Symptoms:  I'm having difficulty sleeping and have very mild stomach pain along with slight bloating.
Doctor

A:   It is never a good idea to have unprotected intercourse (unless you are ready to have a baby) as you rightly said. But even the best among us are also prone to occasional loss of judgement and very so often our body pays the price. The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However some women may notice certain changes earlier. These symptoms are very non - specific such as tender breasts, sensitive or sore nipples, nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis etc.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, chances are that you could be pregnant. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not.
I am sure you shall be able to take the test yourself, without any hassles, with the above information. For the future, remember that it is better to be safe than sorry later on. Visit a contraception clinic and get yourself educated regarding safe sexual practices and use of emergency contraception for the future.