Can you please help figure out what to do because im lost.

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 15 years old and i have had depression for 4 years now. This feeling has become so overwhelming that I've had more than a million suicidal thoughts. I tried talking to my mom and dad about it and they just got mad and called me crazy, stupid, worthless and other names. My grandmother who i usually talk to doesn't really care because she has her own problems. I've tried talking to the school in private but they turned it into a whole big fiasco which made things worse. My parents told me that i am never allowed to discuss family problems to anyone ever again otherwise they would disown me. But it has become so unbearable i just need to be help treated or whatever. Just please help. I know that when you have depression you are suppose to be positive and be happy but i can't because they never let me go anywhere or do anything. So i really don't know what i am to do. I just feel trapped. And it's not like i can go see a psychiatrist or something because i am under-aged. So i am basically in between a rock and a hard place. Can someone please help me ?

Symptoms:  Feeling of sadness, frequent crying, oversleeping, lack of sleep, feelings of worthless-ness, pain in chest, migrains, lack of energy.
Doctor