Can you please help me i am very hurting and cant breath.

Patient

Q: Ok first my glands are swolen on both sides of my neck and my throught hurts it feels like when i swollow i swollow needles and my nose is stopped up and whn i cough it hurts worse and stuff comes out when i cough can you please help me??? oh and is started yester day morning!

Symptoms:  Sneezein, coughing, swollen glands, throught sore, and congested.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. You have likely contracted an upper respiratory tract infection with sinusitis. You will need to be examined by your doctor and be prescribed antibiotics medication to treat this infection. Since it just started, you should promptly get examined and start treatment as soon as you can. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com