Can you please help me, I think I have compartment syndrome

Q: Can you please help me, I think I have compartment syndrome. Is there any why for me to know if I do or not. Between mid shin and down to my ankle I always have deep & superficial pain in my muscle around my shin. The pain really never goes away it just gets worse.

Symptoms:  Constraint pain, tight feeling and sharp stabbing at times in the muscle that is attached to my shin. Gets worse while moving swiftly and just raising my toes activate the pain also.

It is evident from the symptoms of constant feeling of tightness in the shin region with constant pain and worsening on walking indicates an element of increased medial compartmental pressure in the lower limb.
The pressure should cause compression peroneal nerve and posterior tibial nerve to cause tingling sensations and even numbness in the sole as well.
If the symptoms are progressive and not relieved by local counter irritant applications, massage or pain killers then you may need to visit your physician soon for electromyographical studies to ascertain the definitive cause for the pain which could possibly be a compartmental syndrome, and then it has to be relieved either by physiotherapeutic techniques or possibly surgically.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,