Can you please help me? I think I have social anxiety.

Patient : Can you please help me? I think I have social anxiety. When ever im excited or scared, ect, I sweat and my underarm starts to smell bad.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Considering your age group of 13-18, this is very common to have delay in social adjustme nts and gets alright with time. Everyone gets the group of people with whom they get well settled socially, hence nothing much to worry about this. Secondly, the issue of excessive sweating and in the underarms is just a normal sympathetic system response of your body in your age group. This too gets recovered with time. The issue of the bad smell in the underarms: this is basically due to overgrowth of the bacteria that produce smell producing gases where there is excessive sweating. Regular cleaning of the underarms with soap and water, them plenty of water to clean the debris and soap too usually is sufficient. Once or twice daily application of Liquid Povidone iodine helps to kill the local bacteria. Stop using any other deodorants and such things, they do not help and can cause more harm at times. I hope this answer helps you. Stop worrying and set a goal to have a better social life, most of the problems get evaporated on its own.