Can you please tell me by looking at this image

Patient

Q: Can you please tell me by looking at this image of wound..Does there look to be any short or long term damage?? This wound has had stables put on it and there was a bit of blood lost to the point of feeling faint when it happen. Do the Arteries or veins look damaged?

Symptoms:  Painful, lost of feeling in 3 fingers
Can you please tell me by l...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your question and picture.

The picture does show a length but unless probed in person, it is impossible to say what else is cut.

Pain and loss of sensation in three fingers indicates that the nerve has been damaged.

Anyway, get in touch with a local Surgeon to have proper evaluation and further reconstruction done as necessary.