Can you please tell me if I should go to

Patient : Can you please tell me if I should go to a hospital or not Okay well, this is an odd one but since last night I've had a weird pressure sharp pain type feeling that's caused me to lose my breath a lot today in my left pectoral muscle and even breathing heavy or slightly touching it hurts and it's right through to my back right where it is in my chest to the point I can't sleep and I've been nauseous in spurts off and on since then
Symptoms:  Chest pain, headache, spurts of nausea, back pain.