Can you please tell me what wrong with me?

Patient : My bladder feel full but i cant really pee. I also feel a small pain while pee and have some redness on my body. What is wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Full bladder, cant pee, small pain, and redness on my body
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask the Doctor. This can be because of following common reasons in your age: 1. Ureteric or bladder stone. 2. Phimosis 3. Uretheric stricture. You need to see a urologist who will initially order for you Ultrasound Kidney, Ureter and Bladder. If there is any stone it should catch. If found normal, he will get a NCCT KUB done. Treatment would be accordingly. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm a 32 year old male. I've been experiencing mild urinary retention for the past two weeks that came on suddenly. ...

Q: I was really sick with a stomach bug last week, it really effected my bowels to put it nicely. So much so my butt hol...

Q: I have chronic bladder infection for 6 months. I prescribed pyridium I told one yesterday but I have been having real...

Q: Son 32 has prostititus. Can marijuana use cause bladder infection or prostititus infection

Q: Should I be concerned with a liver panel of an AST 23 and ALT 13. This would give me a 1.8 > AST /ALT which seems to ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon