Can you pretty please help me i am really hurting.

Patient

Q: Ok my nosie is stopped up ans im coughing up stuff and my glands are swollen on both sides of my neck and it had sterted yester day mornig when i swollowed if felt like needles. can you tell me what is rong??? please!!!!!!!

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, stopped up noise, swollen glandds, congested chest, ear hurts
Doctor

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
The problem you have stated is suggestive of upper respiratory infection.
The cause of sore throat most of the time is due to allergy and viral infection, it may sometimes get superadded with bacterial infection.
You have likely contracted a bacterial throat infection called pharyngitis with tonsillitis. As we are not certain as to what type of bacteria is causing this so we recommend that you have your doctor take a swabbing sample from the back of your throat for laboratory testing.
You will likely be prescribed oral antibiotic medication to treat this infection.
Please see your doctor.