Can you recommend a gynecologist in Oklahoma that can see an eighteen yr progeria patient w menopaus

Patient

Q: A friend of mine has a daughter that has progeria. She does not exhibit all signs of progeria, for she is 18 and about 5'9. She has had gray hair since she was 6 or 7. She also has lupis. There are other things she has that I don't know of. She is in her senior year of high school. She has recently been showing possible signs of menopause. My question to you is: Can you recommend a gynecologist in oklahoma for her that has some experience or knowledge in this area. I realize with this disease there are probably not alot of gynecologists in oklahoma that are familiar with this disease, but even if you could recommend one that is not necessarily worried about the accolades they will recieve by having such a patient. That is the problem we are running into, unfortunately. Any help with this problem would be much appreciated.

Doctor