Can you remove the baby from tube and place it

Patient : Can you remove the baby from tube and place it in the uterus
Symptoms:  Morning sickness, tired, sore beast
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, Unfortunately it is not possible that in a case of ectopic pregnancy, the pregnancy c an be removed completely and then re-implanted into the uterus. The reason is that the placental cytotrophoblastic invasion into the tube cannot be separated which is the blood supply of the foetus and hence even a small insult with blood supply, at that early in gestation is fatal for the developing embryo. So its more hypothetical than practical. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Regards