Can you steer me in the direction that causes sore

Patient

Q: Can you steer me in the direction that causes sore throat, neck pain to the touch, shoulder pain, swelling in chest, upper and lower back pain?

Doctor

Q: I've got a tingling feeling in the shaft of my penis. Sometimes the testicular area has it too. It's been like this f...

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: I have been experiencing severe nocturnal spasms in my feet, shin and anterior tibia. These are so sever that I can n...

Q: Specialist in effects of drugs please. My son took a drug in December that appears to have caused severe psychosis....

Q: I was diagnosed with panic attacks many years ago. Every few years or so I get heart attack like symptoms. It's sca...

218

173

138

98