Can you take 20 mg Adderall XR while pregnant or

Patient

Q: Can you take 20 mg Adderall XR while pregnant or trying to conceive?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.]

Adderall contains Amphetamine which is categorized in Category C of drugs in pregnancy, which means it's risk can't be ruled out.
So, I would advise you not to take it if you are pregnant or even trying to get pregnant. The reason being that you never know, that when you get pregnant and the drug harms your baby as the first 3 months are most sensitive and crucial for the development of the baby, so any medicines should only be taken under guidance of your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy