Can you take Alli and Garcinia Cambogia at the same

Patient

Q: Can you take Alli and Garcinia Cambogia at the same time?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Yes, you can take both Alli and Garnicia at the same time but the timings of there use are different.
See, Alli contains Orlistat , that should be taken with meals or with in 45 minutes of taking the meals. It will reduce the absorption of around 25 % of the fat you have taken in diet and will excrete that out in feces.
Garnicia should ideally be taken 30 minutes before meals, as it reduces the carbohydrate cravings.
So, both can be used simultaneously but at different timings as advised.
You should also take a good multi- vitamin when you are on Alli, as it also reduces absorption of fat soluble vitamins.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.