Can you tell me what it could be, and if it needs to be looked at indepth

Patient : Hi Im Jessica, im 27 and a mother of 2. After I had my daughter almost 4 years ago I started to notice that my right inter thigh kind of right next to the top of it where it meets my pelvic had become very sore and I would touch it and it was like there was a knot there and i could move it back and forth. And when it would bother me I'd get like a huge bump that was kinda a mix of a pimple and a boil. That thing in my leg feels gross and I do have it on both sides but only the right side causes me pain. What could this be?