Can you tell me what it was I was experiencing,

Q: Can you tell me what it was I was experiencing, if it is safe to take, and what I can do to prevent these symptoms next time?
I recently started taking a fat burner called Shredz Fat Burner For Women. It was my first day taking it and I took one with my breakfast. About an hour later I went to the gym. About 30 minutes through my workout my heart began to race, I began feeling dizzy, shaky, and felt like I was going to faint. My vision became blurred and I thought I was going to passout. I came home and laid in bed hoping it would stop. As I was laying in bed my heart was having heavy palpitations and my resting heart rate was between 80 to 100. The main ingredients in this product is Choline, Vitamin B5, and "Shredz Fat Burning Complex"

Symptoms:  Blurred Vision, Shakiness, weak, clammy, nausea