Can you tell me what my ultrasound report means?

Q: Can you please tell me what this means?

The anteverted uterus measures 5.41 x 4.02 cms exhibiting a homogeneous achopattern. No focal mass nor lesion demonstrated. The endometrial stripe is thickened measuring 1.43 cms. A focus of echogenicity is seen near the fundal region. The cervix is closed and measures 1.32 x 1.79 x 1.29 cms. A cystic structure is seen measuring 4.2 x 4.4 mms. Both ovaries are normal in size and appearance. The right ovary measures 2.57 x 1.61 while the left ovary measures 2.67 x 1.41 cms. No adnexal mass is demonstrated. There is no posterior cul de sac fluid seen.

Endometrial blood clots or retained products of conception as mentioned.
Nabothian cyst.
Normal findings of the ovaries and adnexa.

It was on my TVS ultrasound report. Its my first pregnancy and i bled and passed some blood clots for 5 days. But i didnt drink anything for the abortion. It just happened. The doctor isnt sure if i need a D and C but he said i had a miscarriage and that i should come back next month. I have a picture of my womb as well. I dont know if it changes anything, but im only 17. My concern is if there's still retained products of conception, wouldn't that rot inside of me after a month?

Thank you for any help you can give.