Can your period early after losing your virginity?

Q: Lost my virginity on friday to a guy that I am friends with and we used a condom. I didn't bleed or anything but it hurt a lot at first when it happened. The past days my vagina was itchy and I thought I had a yeast infection so I was taking mediation for that, but it went away today. I went to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding and got scared because I'm not sure if it's my period or what cause its a week early and my period usually never comes early. Is this implant bleeding?I'm so scared that I'm pregnant and I'm 18. i've been stressed this week too could that be it? Also last month I got my period on the 1st and the 25th of that month

Symptoms:  The blood is a normal color of period blood and isn't spotty