Cancelled the operation due to abnormalities in my Blood

Patient : Hi had an operation planned..pcnl for kidney stones which are caused by cystinuria.. The surgeon cancelled the op saying I had abnormalities with my blood and have done since my last op which was over a year ago!! They mentioned that my blood was so thin it was as if I was on some sort of medication which I am not. They also mentioned a number of 2.2 but not sure what this means.. Should I be worried?
Doctor :   Mostly the blood abnormality could be due to less hemoglobin from what you have written. But 2.2 level is mostly not rel ated with any parameter, and if hemoglobin is so less, you require blood transfusion immediately. It would have been better if detailed report was mentioned in the question. Consult your surgeon for further queries.