Cancerous tissue?

Patient

Q: History: One of my relative undergone couple of surgeries last year,
1) Intially 2 surgeries were done to remove fibroids alone as she had heavy menstrual bleeding.
2) Later biopsy test result diagonised that fibroids that developed are the cancerous one. So a surgery is done to remove uterous. It is to be noted that only
Right ovary is removed.

Problem:
Now again a tissue is developed of 1 inch size on the right side.

Is there any chance due to the left ovary hormones?

What can be the cause?

If the left ovary is removed now, will she can lead a normal marriage life?

Is there any chance to spread cancerous cells to other organs?

Please reply.

Doctor