November 17, 2018

Ask The Doctor Cannabis Resource Center

in partnership with 

Is Medical Cannabis Good for Chronic Pain?

article in partnership with: Chronic pain affects approximately one in five people and is expected to increase to one in three people over the next two decades. Patients suffering from chronic pain are often tasked with managing a multitude of physical, psychological and psychosocial factors that...

Read More

Will marijuana be detected in my urine test?

q&a in partnership with: Patient: I have a urine test next week and I have been using marijuana. My question is what can I do to flush it out my system? I am 5’9 136lbs. Please help Doctor: Marijuana can be detected in urine, blood and saliva using testing methods. THC concentrations in...

Read More

Can smoking marijuana affect general anesthesia?

q&a in partnership with: Patient: I am scheduled to go under general anesthesia for dental surgery (wisdom teeth extraction, implant, and possible bone graph from jaw depending on the strength of the implant site). I smoke marijuana on a regular basis and I am concerned about how this may...

Read More

Sponsored